Effective Date: May 3, 2018
Welcome to SalesJobs.US!
SalesJobs.US is a service for individuals ("Users") and for employers ("Employers"). This website and service (collectively the “Services”) are owned and operated by Webjobs Inc.
Using SalesJobs.US The Basics The Services are a platform that, amongst other things, connects Users with Employers and assists Employers manage their human resources needs. Once a User creates a profile, SalesJobs.US will attempt to match Users and Employers through a few interactions.
Please note, while we offer a job posting and hiring platform, SalesJobs.US does not employ Users. It's entirely up to Employers whether they offer you a job.
The License Subject to all terms and conditions of Terms, SalesJobs.US hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to access and use the Services solely for (i) your internal business or personal (as applicable) purposes and (ii) other purposes separately authorized by SalesJobs.US in writing. The Services are subject to modification from time to time at SalesJobs.US’s sole discretion for any purpose deemed appropriate by SalesJobs.US.
Eligibility To use the Services, you must be:
• a legal resident of the United States or one of its territories;
• legally be allowed to work or conduct business in the United States; and
• at least 18 years old.
If you open an account on behalf of an Employer, company, organization, or other entity, then you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity's behalf. You may not use the Services if we have previously terminated your account unless expressly authorized by an officer of SalesJobs.US. You must provide us with truthful and accurate information when registering for or using the Services.
Creating an Account To create a User account, you must provide us with:
• your first and last name; • your verified email address; • your home address;
• your birthday; • your work history; • your education;
• your employment references; • your schedule availability; • your uploaded resume;
• your phone number; • Technology experience; • Salary requirement;
• Whether you are allowed to work in the US;
• Whether you have been convicted of a crime in the past 3 years;
• Whether you have declared bankruptcy in the past 7 years; and
• And any other information requested by an Employer during the onboarding process.
To create an Employer account, you must provide us with:
• your first and last name; • your verified email address;
You may also populate your Employer account with information including but not limited to:
• your business address; • your phone number.